Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Morning Call

I was called by university accepting me in the morning when I was doing regular activity in my office. I just said yes to all information said by the lady on the phone. 

After getting the letter of acceptance, I was so excited preparing all documents to leave the office.

By the way, before starting the class, all candidates must take English class as preparation to gain IELTS score.

P.S.
  • For confirmation, don't hesitate to call back the university accepting you.
  • Prepare a recommendation letter from your boss in case you need it but impossible to go back to your hometown. It should be signed by two important people, one is fine, though.
  • Just because you are called and registered in english class (EAP), it's not automatically you are enrolled to the university, still, you must follow the procedure as new student.

No comments:

Post a Comment